Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
Sweat it Out Saturday
Women's Premium T-Shirt
slimmer fitRegional sizing US
Women's Premium T-Shirt is in stock. We will print it as soon as you order it.
Delivery time: 6/8/23 - 6/14/23 (Standard)
Fitted classic T-shirt for women | Brand: Spreadshirt | 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. Heather Blue & Charcoal Gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather Burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester, Heather Oatmeal is 99% Cotton/1% Viscose, Heather Ice Blue is 95% Cotton/5% Viscose). ITEMS RUNS SMALL.
The headliner of our Collection is the premium T-shirt. This is as perfect as perfect gets: it's soft yet stretchy, a little longer than a standard tee and figure-flattering. ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- Brand: Spreadshirt
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. Heather Blue & Charcoal Gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather Burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester, Heather Oatmeal is 99% Cotton/1% Viscose, Heather Ice Blue is 95% Cotton/5% Viscose) | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited
- Optimized for vibrant print results
- Double-stitched ribbed collar and hems
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.4 Total stars
I love the shirt and can't wait to wear it. It fit perfectly, just a little too long on me. I'm short so I knew it would be. Good product and I'm happy!
I bought this for my granddaughter. She loved it!
I love the T-shirt but they run small. I’m very disappointed especially for what I paid for shirt. I ordered a size larger than I normally wear & shirt was still snug on me. I think you sent me a child’s shirt. Won’t order again from you. Would have sent back but took too long to receive.
Fit is great, quality exceeded my expectations
The t-shirt is as good as advertised. I am very happy with the item.
Page 1 of 258
Sweat it Out Saturday
Heart Thumpin, Blood Pumpin, Feet Jumpin! This is what Sweat it Out Saturday is all about!